Rhonda L. Patterson serves as Managing Attorney at the firm and is a skilled advocate to her clients. Patterson’s legal training began at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law and continued at two of our nation’s largest and most prestigious law firms. Patterson launched her own firm in September 2011 in order to offer top-notch legal services to individuals, families and small business owners. While the majority of Patterson’s practice consists of family law counseling and litigation, she continues to accept business matters on a case-by-case basis. Patterson’s clients have included corporate executives, industry leaders, entrepreneurs, entertainers and every-day individuals facing legal hurdles.
“I’m a critical thinker, an excellent writer and a persuasive oral advocate. This is my ministry. I am called to lead my clients from a place of legal warfare to a place of peace and resolution.” – Rhonda L. Patterson
- J.D. (with honors), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law, 2006
- Bachelor of Arts, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2003
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Vice Chair Communications Committee, Mecklenburg County Bar
- Bar Leadership Institute, Class of 2015, Mecklenburg County Bar
- Lunch With A Lawyer Program Mentor, Mecklenburg County Bar
- Pro Bono Program Volunteer, Mecklenburg County Bar
- Volunteer Attorney, Council For Children’s Rights
- Volunteer Mediator, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Dispute Resolution Settlement Program
- Adjunct Instructor, Johnson C. Smith University’s Metropolitan College
- The Park Partnership, The Park Church
- North Carolina State Bar
- Georgia State Bar
Our Support Staff
Karen Jones (Receptionist)
Mrs. Jones is experienced in handling the day-to-day administrative needs of a law firm. She is often the first point of contact to clients contacting the office by phone or in person.
Rosemary Vargas (Paralegal)
Mrs. Vargas is a North Carolina Certified Paralegal and comes to the firm with robust experience in the area of family law. Mrs. Vargas is fluent in Spanish.
Charles Anderson, Jr. (Of Counsel)
Mr. Anderson is a practicing attorney and owner of his own law firm. He is skilled in family and criminal law. He serves as of counsel to The Patterson Law Office on select matters.
Gregory Hunt (Of Counsel)
Mr. Hunt is a practicing attorney and owner of his own law firm. He is skilled in family law and personal injury. He serves as of counsel to The Patterson Law Office on select matters.